понедельник, 1 февраля 2016 г.

Positive Quotes And Statuses About Moving On

Positive Quotes And Statuses About Moving On

A page of short quotes and status updates about moving forward and moving on from the past. Quotes to explain you're done with the past and are now ready to move on.



Moving On Quotes:

  • If a door closes, quit banging on it and move on.
  • Don't worry about those who talk about you behind your back. They're behind you for a reason, move on.
  • Just chuck it all in the history bucket and move on.
  • Where you are not appreciated, move on from.
  • Lessons in life are repeated until we learn and move on.
  • Move on, and be open to whatever comes next.
  • It is what it is. Accept it and move on.
  • How are you meant to move forward in life if you don't make the decision to move on?
  • Don't let silly little things stop you from moving on.
  • Tired of the same old thing? Move on.
  • When looking back doesn't interest you any more, you're doing something right.
  • Sometimes your value increases, when you move on.
  • Make the rest of your life the best of your life and move on!
  • Even if it's only baby steps it's a step closer to finally moving on.
  • If you don't like what you've been dealing with find a way to move on.
  • Sometimes you need to dream about it, until you decide to make it realit, and finally move on.
  • When you've had enough and you know you deserve better. That's the right time to move on.
  • It might seem hard at first, but I promise it will be worth it. Move on.
  • Moving on = moving forward in life.
  • Moving on... It's harder than it looks, but moving on regardless.
  • That perfect moment when you finally realise it's time to move on.
  • Something might be off. But not for long, I'm moving on.
  • I want to experience how fabulous it might be to move on.
  • This is my day for moving on.
  • No time for back tracking, I'm moving on.
  • The secre to having a great life is recognising when it's time to move on.
  • Be confident in the decision you made to move on.




Leave old baggage behind. The less you have the further you will travel.

  • I don't look back. Unless there's a good view!
  • Don't look back unless you're planning to go that way.
  • I don't retrace them. I just move on and mentally erase them.
  • Laughter allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.
  • Don’t sit around and try to change your past, when you have your entire future to look forward to.
  • I'm learning how to move on from the people in my life who have threatened my peace of mind and self respect.
  • Move on, because nothing fabulous happens inside of a comfort zone.
  • Sometimes it's better to move on rather than to try to hold on.
  • Sometimes it's better to move on than to make yourself sick trying to fix something that is unable to be fixed.
  • Take a deep breath, turn and walk away, and move on.
  • Sometimes staying is actually harder than moving on.
  • Don't waste your time helping someone else try to move on, move along.
  • Say your goodbye's to the past because it's time to move on.
  • I'm moving on. No more waiting, no more hurt. If you wanted me, you could've had me, but you didn't. You blew your chance.
  • Don't cry because they left. Just smile because they gave you a chance to move on and find someone better.
  • Don't look back, you're not going there!
  • There are far better things ahead than are left behind.
  • Just because your past didn't turn out like you thought it would, it doesn't mean your future can't be better than you imagined.
  • Not everyone you leave behind is a loss.
  • We don't appreciate negative vibes around here, move along.
  • Sometimes you don't get closure, you just move on.
  • You can't start the next chapter if you keep reading the last.
  • You can't move on when you keep dipping your feet in the past.
  • Life is too short to follow someone elses path.
  • Sometimes the only way to move on is to shrug your shoulders and walk away.
  • Letting go of the past allows you a bright new future.
  • It's okay. It's only change. Move on.
  • It's called maturity, and moving on.
  • I thought moving on would be so hard for me, after all I had been throug, but actually moving on was the best thing I could have ever done for myself, and life is good!
  • Crying over the past? Pick up your tiara princess, it's time to move on!
  • Moving forward, no need to back track!
  • Take only a minute of your precious time to explain and then start moving on.
  • You can't really move on if you keep taking backwards steps.
  • Just leave them to do what they will do, and move on.
  • Create your own future by moving on.
  • You don't need to wait for the perfect time to move on.
  • Just let go of all that bad stuff and move on!
  • Never allow longing for the past to become a habit, move on.
  • I'm moving on; you don't have a say. I'm moving on from the games you play.
  • The past is history. The future is a mystery. The present is a gift.
  • Two things I have trouble with: 1. Excepting the fact. 2. Moving on.
  • The hardest part about moving on is forgiving.
  • Why waste a minute of your time trying to understand or forgive. Life is too short, you don't need to understand everything, or forgiVe everyone, sometimes you simply just move on.
  • Just because I forgive you doesn't mean I want you back.
  • Letting go doesn’t mean giving up… It means moving on.
  • I forgive you and I'm moving forward, to something better.
  • The best revenge is just moving on and getting over it.
  • Sometimes the cards we are dealt are not fair. However, you must keep smiling and moving on.
  • Moving on is the key to happines, do it whichever way you can.
  • Move on. Start a new chapter in your book.
  • Nothing much phases me, I adjust and I keep on moving on.
  • Courage is not the absence of fear, but moving on with dignity despite that fear.
  • Do whatever it takes in your heart to leave me behind and move on.
  • I can never change my past, it's already happened anyway. All I can do is make the best of today, let go, and keep moving on.
  • Forgive yourself for your faults and mistakes and move on.
  • Life is about making the right decisions and moving on.
  • Keep on moving on, no matter what difficulties you face.
  • Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it seem difficult.
  • I didn't give up. I just moved on.
  • Moving on... It's what I do best.

Author: StricktlyDating


Pictures: Authors Own


Original article and pictures take hubpages.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий